Excitement is building at United Electric Controls and with our customers regarding the new One Series Safety Transmitter. Introduced at the recent CHEM Show in New York City, the One Series Safety Transmitter is simple to set up and gives your plant safety team faster, safer performance right from the start. This unique transmitter is the first SIL 2-certified transmitter designed specifically to meet the needs of functional safety system applications. The One Series Safety Transmitter offers a wide range of benefits including:
- 4-20 mA NAMUR standard output with exclusive “I Am Working™” diagnostics
- Internal high-speed safety relay for fast warnings or emergency shutdowns
- Built in sensor and logic solver functions to connect directly to the final element
- Available in versions that monitor temperature and pressure
- Certified for use in SIL 2 safety instrumented systems and capable of SIL 3 with redundancy (per IEC 61508)
- Discrete outputs that deliver voting logic input to the safety PLC
- Configurable self-diagnostics with a safe failure fraction of 98.5%
- Outstanding instrument response time of <100 milliseconds!
The One Series Safety Transmitter is packed with technology, but at the same time, it is easy to install and operate. Its simple design means that your safety team will experience fewer nuisance trips while improving overall productivity and throughput. Its affordability means you don’t need to waste time and money on adapting a process transmitter. If you want to learn even more about United Electric Controls’ new One Series Safety Transmitter, download the detailed brochure or speak with one of our application specialists today. For safety straight out of the box, consider the One Series Safety Transmitter for your next SIS project!